- Continued improvement of the energy management;
- Promotion of the energy conservation;
- Provision of the solution to energy efficiency problems and improvement of the energy usage of energy-consuming assets;
- A lead to provide the best practices for energy efficiency and green campus;
- Preparation and execution of the energy-saving plans and technical survey;
- Enhancement of the energy efficiency awareness to supply chains;
- Sustainable development of energy conversation plans;
- Establishment, implementation, maintenance, review and improvement of the energy management systems in accordance to the local regulation and international standards;
- Adoption of the new energy saving technology apply to UM facilities;
- Organization of the regular energy saving education and training.
Repairs and maintenance of physical facilities for buildings and general area, which are:
- Heating Ventilation and Air-Conditioning Facilities;
- Energy Supply Facilities – Natural Gas System;
- Energy Management and Control Facilities – Energy Monitoring System, Building Automation System (BAS).